* We serve no more than 3 (occasionally 4) dogs per person.
* We are open in all weather conditions (snow, rain, heat, cold), However, we may close during snow emergencies when roads and walkways are unsafe or impassable.
* All of our services are subject to availability.
* We generally ask for a 2 hour window and a minimum of 2 outings per week when scheduling.
* We do not charge fees for cancellations, and same day cancellations are welcome.
* We can often accommodate same day requests and schedule changes.
* We do not use social media or ask our clients to post online reviews. We value regular text, email, and face to face contact. We provide phone and email references after our initial meet and greet.
* Driving time is free of charge (dogs will be provided with a full 30, 45, or 60 minutes of playing, walking, hiking, etc... at our destination.)
* The first step in becoming a new client is to set up a meet and greet, which is free of charge. During the meet and greet we will have the opportunity to get to know each other, ask questions, and decide which service will best meet the needs of you and your dog.